Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sometimes I think I don't push myself enough

I never think I will ever be done learning. Right now I think of my glass not even half full, or a quarter. Sure I have been in school for two years but I feel I am just now starting to really grasp what it is that I love, what I want to do, and what I want to learn. I came across a inspirational design video off of lynda.com and it really got my thinking. I needed someone, a physical human being to inspire me. I usually take inspiration off of objects and I just needed someone. I came across this school in pasadena, ca called Art Center College. They have public night classes for people like me to expand their skills and learn new ones. I have to find a way of getting there and work it into my schedule and my budget. This should be interesting, I can't wait to get the catalog that I requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment