Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trapped on a boat!






My dad and I thought it would be a great idea to go on a lake and fish, enjoy the outdoors, and take some pictures. Well when the day started we didn't expect it to be such a adventure. We rented our boat around 8am around 9:20am are boat motor broke. Stuck on a lake, barely in service and a little shaded area to keep rowing are boat too. I called the rental place ten minutes later once I had one bar on my cell. Expecting someone to come soon I called 40 minutes after that, they said we called however they were completely rude about the whole conversation.  A hour and half goes by, no service, parked are boat on shore and just were trying to catch fish and not fry in the 110 degree weather. After four and a half hours another boat saw we were stuck and offered to pull us to shore. It amazes me that the service was so poor and someone could have really been hurt. I was dehydrated, tired, burnt and annoyed of the service. ALL the lifeguards (all three of them) were parked in the bay and a little rental boat was coming to look for us that wasn't more than 2 minutes away from the dock. We would have been there until five o'clock at night. Wouldn't doubt it, seriously. My dad and I had fun regardless of our boat and us being trapped. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment